Aug 6, 2007

sch reopens..

looking at the time on my clock now, its past 12 midnight, which spells the end of my beautiful holiday and the official start to sch term...

so is it the end or the beginning that affects me?

i think it should be the latter bah, as i was flipping through some of the notes for the semester, i realise that i am in for a busy period.. all the words seem so foreign to me again... feel so much like the time when i just left army, a empty brain to begin with..

been home the whole of sunday, watching dramas, shows etc...recently,i have been watching some of "xing guang bang" performance...they are totally awesome la.. my personal favourite will have to be yang zhong wei.. he has a really captivating voice that can melt any people... thumbs up!!!

this is one of my favourite performance by yang zhong wei, enjoy~

No comments: