Aug 17, 2007

End of week 2

T G I F !!!

Finally today marks the end of week two, with all the tutorial starting this week, it was back to studying mood again. It has been pretty hard to force myself to sit on the study desk for more than a hour as i would be either walking to the living room to watch tv or be online chatting with my friends. This semester will be busy, with 22 AU to clear, time just seems to pass a lot more faster, with back to back lectures and tutorials on my timetable. So everyday, i would be reaching home at 7 or 8 plus, with little time and energy to do any wrk, guess this is the price to pay for planning a four day week bah.

received this short clip from vin a few days ago, was taken when we went k the other time... thanks to the "great" photography by vin, who is only interested in my side view.. haha...

No comments: