Aug 31, 2008

Friends...

Wonder what have i done over the pass few weeks? guess its this kind of self reflection that makes me start to wake up my slacking idea. Received the email for Industrial Attachment, but having mixed feeling about it. The idea of working in the real world excites me as i am curious to know where i actually stand in the place out there. But at the same time, i am perturbed about which company to choose. If only they choose us and shortlist us first, instead of we choosing them, that would be much better for me cause making decisions is not my forte. I tend to get indecisive when making big decisions like this. Perhaps i am more on the careful side, taking every move with caution. haha.

Over the past two weekend been meeting my 1st 3month JC class. Guess we are the most united 1st 3 month class la, meeting so frequently. haha. thanks to a passionate class rep. I think its important that within a group of friends, to have some chosen one who are more enthusiastic to pull everyone together. Perhaps that is what helps bond everyone together. So a big thanks to CY! haha.
















Not forgetting my group of brothers!! 10 years of friendship and counting...





D.I.Y Earthquake.

No comments: