Jun 1, 2008

EID week 4

It has been so many months since i last updated this blog. Let me count, almost half a year since my last post. Apart from being busy, i guess its the interest that was lost that prevented me from updating. So what makes me to write this now, today, at this moment? I have no idea too. Inspiration?

Anyway, i am now into my last week of the EID project and i am so glad it will soon be over. Seriously, this few weeks has been more tedious than normal school terms, with all the lessons in the first two week and discussion in the pass two weeks. However, there are a few lessons that i had learn over this period of four weeks, some good experiences, and some bad ones. As people say, "life cannot be be smooth sailing all the way." i guess this is really the fact of life, sadly but true. Only after this, will people grow and mature. I must say i had indeed progress towards maturity more after this project, not only in listening to people ideas, but more of working with people.

No comments: