Dec 8, 2007

back to holidays

Its the December holiday now... with the exams just over, i can finally take a break again... last semester exams were the worse i ever had, especially my thermo paper, where i felt totally lost and helpless during the 2 and 1/2 hr .. think i was demoralized by the first question and lost the direction and mood for the rest of the paper.. Hope that i will be able to survive this... For the rest of the papers, it was still manageable, so lucky there is something to fall back on.. after this semester, i am beginning to have doubt over choosing the design stream,as competition was much stiffer over there and i guess i really need to start working hard if i want to have any chance of catching up... my first class honor seem to be getting further away from me.. argh...

i been having eye problem for the past week, think its due to my contact lenses... my eyes felt so itchy and dry, with bit of redness and worse still, my eye will get irritated when watching tv or computer...whats wrong with my eyes??
Today i manage to get a referal letter to go Singapore national eye centre(SNEC)on this thursday to have my eye check.. Cant believe it when the nurse told me that if i go to the SNEC at SGH, i have to wait till FEb, think my eye will become blind by then bah... so i chose the balestier branch instead... Hope i can get a answer this thurs.. in the meantime, its time to say bye bye to lenses and become good frds with my spectacles again... sighz... =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just study hard thats it...you are so pretty but im not lucky cause your already married...i will know you when the time comes...i promise