Jun 4, 2007

Went to have hair cut again lol... so the stylist was wrong, it has been only 4 weeks or so from the last session..today sean was nt ard, and so adeline stand in for him... she is so talkative, talk non stop de... haha... n so she suggested a change and wala, within hrs, my hair was cut and colored... i was pretty apprehensive at first, as she nvr cut for me before, but then it turns out pretty fine.. hee... of cos i was not alone today, as i got the company of my two gay buddies... thks ah bros for saboin me over there... haha...it was quite paiseh la, when u two told adeline i wanted J to wash my hair for me..but lucky she is frdly so still gt joke ard with me while washing...but again i must admit she looks sweet la... so maybe nxt time we go, we can act as se pek pek and request for her to help us wash hair.. haha... but i noe u two wont de, cause u two wont b so FJ de rite?? anyway hope to meet up with u all again b4 iggy flies off to taiwan... its back to wrk again tmr... sianz... =(







No comments: