May 8, 2007

my new hair cut

i had my routine monthly hair cut as usual yesterday...but instead of looking for my former stylist paul this time, i decided to have a change.. so instead i found myself at heatwave, a sub-branch of monsoon... haha... not tat i love to have my hair cut monthly, but its just that my hair grow too fast le... wonder if there is anything that can prevent the hair from growing so fast?? so i was at the salon wif vin n iggy, wondering if the stylist there were good since it was our first visit there... for me personally, i feel tat a good stylist mus have 3 conditions... (based on personal opinion)
1) mus b a guy (cos he will noe wat a guy wants)
2) he mus hav a good sense of fashion (from the way he dress)
3) he mus b sissy (to show that he is xi4 xing1 like a girl)
and so a guy in his 20s approach us and ask what we wan to do with our hair... a quick scan through n i noe he fulfils the top two conditions... as for sissy, i shall reserve my comments..haha...during the session, we converse and only then did i found out tat his shi fu was some famous guy from Hong Kong who help sandy lam style her hair...hha.. wonder if he was telling the truth lol... anyway i quite like the way he cuts and talks and most importantly, he guarantees me one thing, that my hair will last me for another 7 weeks b4 it gets too long... haha... for that we shall see cos after the cut, i feel tat got cut like no cut liddat...so we shall see in another 7 weeks time... =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tongxue, who who who?? who izit?? been there afew times. Winni owaes cut da hair LHS n RHS diff length. aft u tell her, den she will cut mre..den ur hair will bcum shorter n shorter n still of diff length on both sides. Raymond cut fringe nt tat nice, abit stiff, bt winnie is beta at cutting fringe. Edward generalli nt bad..=P

Anonymous said...

the guy name was sean... he say he been there only for five months..haha... u hoh, nvr write name de, luckily only one person wld call me tongxue, so gotto be u le... rite miss chua? haha...

Anonymous said...

realli nv hear b4 leh..coz there famous de is winnie n raymond.ok, ask my cousin nxt tme go n let him cut..haha..b my lil white mouse, den i c hw izit....eh..haha..i noe u'll noe hoo m i when i write tongxue mah..so writing down my name is redundant. =)