Jan 7, 2007

a new semester, a new start

after weeks of break from the routine uni life, its back to sch tmr for me and many of my fellow uni mates... tis means i have to wake up early for sch, board the ever-packed bus 179, attend boring letures and suffer the haunt of CA and exam... guess i just have to live this life for the next 3-1/2 yrs...but luckily this sem, wif luck on my side, i hav gotten myself a much relax and better timetable as its going to be a four day week for me..yeah...relishing the thought of a long weekend has been the main driving force that motivates me for the next sem...haha...motivation is good, and hopefully it lasts long, long enough to tide me thru the nxt sem.. i shall focus on my studies, and focus i will be...


i know you're leaving
i won't ask you to stay
i won't hold you back
i won't stand in your way
if that's what you gotta do
i understand
it's not that easy setting you free
but that's how its gotta be
and as you're walking away
as i'm watching you go
there's one thing i want you to know
i'm just a heartbeat away

No comments: